In our years of experience in the industry, we realized different customer can have different definitions to the term “office renovation”. Technically speaking, office renovation is a subset of office design or office interior design as it refers to the work of renovating an office space. Compared to a bottom up (start from scratch approach) office design project, an office renovation (also known as office remodeling) project is usually smaller in scope compared to a full fledged office design project.
An office renovation (office remodeling) project can be a redesign of a small part of an office while retaining the original office design concept and they consist of:
- Building, re-configuring design or tearing down of office partitions for a new office layout
- Building, re-configuring design or tearing down of CEO rooms, office rooms or meeting rooms for a new office layout
- Re modelling and redesign of your office receptionist area and office lobby area.
- Lowering of office ceilings
- Installation of various office fixtures (office furniture and fixtures, ceiling fans, built in cabinets etc)